Surf Camp Description and Fees
Our Surf Camps are a great way for kids to play and learn how to handle themselves competently in the surf. We are qualified experienced instructors who pride ourselves on teaching a top notch techniques that will have your child surfing down the line by the end of the week! Safety is our top priority: we provide quality foam surfboards, bodyboards and wetsuits. We also provide snacks, drinking water and sunblock with pop-up canopies to provide shade to protect students from over-exposure to the sun. Camp is for kids ages 7 to 12 and teens aged 13 to 17.
SUMMER / SPRING BREAK SURF CAMPS: $375 for full day week (10am-3pm, M-F), and $300 for a half day week (10am-1pm, M-F). Any additional week booked receives a 5% discount. We also provide a 5% sibling discount (maximum total combined discount of 10%. Not combineable with any other discounts).
TRIAL DAYS: $90 for a full day and $65 for a half day (First trial day should be on a Monday for Basics training unless the student has previously taken a lesson from us. Subsequent trial days may take place any day).
SEASON PASSES: Available for $2000. Come as many days as you want for the entire summer season! 48 hour advance notice required for any day requested.
EXTENDED CARE: 9am - 10am or 3pm - 4pm for an additilnal $15 per child
Sign Up By April 1st - GET 20% OFF! or By June 1st — 10% OFF!
Surf Camp Daily Schedule
• 09:00 - 09:40 - Extended Care
• 09:40 - 10:00 - Dropoff, Sign In
• 10:00 - 10:25 - Sunblock Application, Stretching / warm up exercises
• 10:25 - 10:45 - Ocean Training Session/Rotating topic
• 10:45 - 12:00 - Instructed Surfing/Bodyboarding
• 12:00 - 12:15 - Break Time, Snacks, Shade, Sunblock Application
• 12:15 - 01:00 - Free Surfing, Beach games
• 01:00 - 01:40 - Half Day Pick Up/Lunch (not provided)
• 01:40 - 02:30 - Instructed Surfing/Bodyboarding
• 02:30 - 03:00 - Warming Down, Performance Evaluations
• 03:00 - 03:20 - Pick Up, Sign Out
• 03:20 - 04:00 - Extended Care